I think i may have a uti
I have a burning sensation when i pee ..n repeated urge to pee even when nothing comes out... it hurts every time i am done peeing. Please help .

Hi. Its urinary tract infection. Take plenty of fluids. Take alkasol syp 2 tsf in one glass of water 3 times a day. Do urine routine and culture. Meet gynaecologist.

+
Chat with a doctor
Good morning Thnxs for your question I think u have urinary track infection. For that u should drink more water, don't hold urine for long time. And if u have more burning than Consult Gynecologist for further treatment.
You seem to have developed urinary tract infection. Get your urine tested and take treatment immediately from any general physician.
Hi..... Urinary tract infections can be painful, but you can take steps to ease your discomfort until antibiotics treat the infection. Follow these tips: Drink plenty of water. Water helps to dilute your urine and flush out bacteria. Avoid drinks that may irritate your bladder.Avoid coffee, alcohol, and soft drinks containing citrus juices or caffeine until your infection has cleared. They can irritate your bladder and tend to aggravate your frequent or urgent need to urinate....