I need to test my teeths
I need to clean my teath and mounth How the the final fee should be. Daily I am brushing up to 8 minutes

Dr. Vijaya Kumar.R
Oral And MaxilloFacial Surgeon 19 yrs exp Hyderabad

first of all whether you really need  cleaning of teeth should be decided by dentist. If you want to get rid of your stains on teeth dentist should diagnose the type of stains and tell you whether you need a cleaning procedure or not
Dr. Premnath
Dentist 5 yrs exp Hyderabad
hii how many time brushinh is not a matter but are u brushing in a proper way or not in important. first consult a dental surgeon and asked what are the wright method
Dr. M. S. Sushma Susik
Dentist 25 yrs exp Hyderabad
hi cleaning of teeth is charged around 600_ 800 with polishing. regular cleaning keeps gums& teeth healthy. Dr.M.S.Sushma 9247146357
Dr. Srikanth Guduguntla
Dentist 23 yrs exp Hyderabad
hi, cost of cleaning would be around 600 to 800 rs depending on how bad is your teeth and you don't have to brush your teeth for 8 minutes. Dr srikanth Guduguntla 9849156994