I need to grow height

Hai Sir my age is 22 .my height is 5.4 only I need to increase my height so plz help is possible at these age so plz help me is there any medicine to become height like tablets or some injections dose like that so plz help me thanks
views-icons 54 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 2 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

helloo.. your adult height would be attained by adolescent there is no chance of increasing your bone length...only thing is you can grow your muscles
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?