I missed my period that
I dnt have any exact period date bt in last month it started on 21st june so i was expecting the same in this month bt the date had crossed....last month i got physical with my bf bt i avoid sex his penis touched my vagina bt it didnt get inside the vagina....is there any chance of pregnancy??please tell me i am so scared as my miss period date...though i dnt have any proper date of pregnancy

Dr. Harisha N L

May be...get a home pregnancy test if positive consult nearest gynecologists....Your menstrual cycle is under hormonal control. The ovary usually releases one egg (ovulation) each month, and about two weeks after, the uterine lining sheds, resulting in menstruation. If the egg is fertilized, it is implanted into the uterus and menstruation does not occur. However, if ovulation does not occur regularly, the body does not send signals to the uterus to regulate menstruation. Stress, jet lag, lack of sleep and too much exercise can disrupt your hormonal balance and cause a change in your usual menstrual cycle...Regards.
Dr. Taruna Girish
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 20 yrs exp Lucknow
Get a urine pregnancy test and consult gynaecologist