I'm having bow legs
Hi I'm 21 years old male. I'm having bow legs problem and the distance between the legs is more.How can I treat this in home?
14 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Consult orthopedic surgeon physically, do x-ray as advised and follow suggestions. We need to know is it really wide if so what is the cause. Then treat it accordingly.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.