I m green veins

My leg has some green color swollen veins need help wat to do hoe to reduce it plz help Plz suggest me some creams

Doctor Answers (3) on I m green veins

Dr. Amarpreet Singh Riar
10 yrs. of exp | Delhi | General Practitioner

INR 200 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
I understand your concern. This is Varicose veins. This is not a big problem and has an easy treatment . But before I prescribe you the treatment, you need to answer the following questions for proper dosages and good treatment. 1. What's your age ? 2. Whats your Height and weight ? 3. Since when do you have this problem ? 4. Do you have any other health problems except this problem? 5. Do you take any other medicines ? 6. Do you have any allergy to any medicines or otherwise? 7. Do you have any acidity problem ? 8. Do you drink or smoke ? 9. Any constipation problem ? 10. Any Drugs history ? Please answer the above questions to make a good diagnosis and treatment protocol.
Bangalore | General Physician

INR 150 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Your history means nothing and its very inconclusive. Dont you think it would have been better had you uploaded a picture with this question? I would suggest you get it checked out by a general surgeon or re post the question with a picture and a few more details as to when it started appearing? What makes it worse? Do you have pain etc. Best regards.  Dr. Anil kumar jain. . bangalore
abhidhya reddy
Hyderabad | Anesthesiologist
Looks like you have got varicose veins due to long standing . You can consult for further advice