I m green veins

My leg has some green color swollen veins need help wat to do hoe to reduce it plz help Plz suggest me some creams

Dr. Amarpreet Singh Riar
General Practitioner 10 yrs exp Delhi

I understand your concern. This is Varicose veins. This is not a big problem and has an easy treatment . But before I prescribe you the treatment, you need to answer the following questions for proper dosages and good treatment. 1. What's your age ? 2. Whats your Height and weight ? 3. Since when do you have this problem ? 4. Do you have any other health problems except this problem? 5. Do you take any other medicines ? 6. Do you have any allergy to any medicines or otherwise? 7. Do you have any acidity problem ? 8. Do you drink or smoke ? 9. Any constipation problem ? 10. Any Drugs history ? Please answer the above questions to make a good diagnosis and treatment protocol.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Your history means nothing and its very inconclusive. Dont you think it would have been better had you uploaded a picture with this question? I would suggest you get it checked out by a general surgeon or re post the question with a picture and a few more details as to when it started appearing? What makes it worse? Do you have pain etc. Best regards.  Dr. Anil kumar jain. . bangalore
abhidhya reddy
Anesthesiologist Hyderabad
Looks like you have got varicose veins due to long standing . You can consult for further advice