I have wrinkles in face hand leg what ar
I have wrinkles in face hand and leg what kind of disease and what kind of deficiency less e what are remedies are there

Wrinkles can be cleared..Undergo glutathione therapy.. otherwise few creams also available...for detailed prescription do direct online consultation by sending photos.
kindly connect with me online with pictures of the same
a good medicated moisturiser with increase water intake can easily tackle the problem at hand
As a home remedy, take turmeric powder add 2 teaspoon honey, make paste, apply this paste over face and leg daily for 15 minutes, after that rinse with normal water. If you are looking medical treatment, you can visit this below link:- https://bestprptreatmentindelhi.business.site