I have undescended testis

I have undescended testis I had read in several articles that this problem may result in testicular cancer is it truth help me
views-icons 31 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Deepak Gabhale
General Physician 2 yrs exp Mumbai
If you are done with truth searching n article reading... I advise you to get USG Abdo Pelvis done n Visit a good surgeon instead
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?