I have spinal pain

I have spinal pain last 2 month what should I do for treatment of this problem Sir I have injured in last 2-3 month
views-icons 28 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Vinod Kumar A.C
Orthopedist 19 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹300 for 24 hrs

if you had injury to your spine, better get evaluated by orthopedic surgeon, he will examine clinically and radiological
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?