I have space in teeth
Dr. when i was in x. std. my one one teeth was fallen by eating a raw guava . and when i went to the our army dentist he said it was the milky teeth which falls after a very huge time . he suggested to me to do scaling of teeth amd for ortho treatment.

Dr. Durga Kshitish Kothuru
Periodontist 15 yrs exp Vijayawada

Ur milk tooth had fallen off leading to a gap between ur teeth. This can b easily corrected with braces treatment. Need to spare an year or two for the treatment.
Dr. Asha Praveena
Periodontist 8 yrs exp Bangalore

At 18 years of age ortho treatment is the best option to close the spaces between the teeth. The treatment duration may range from 1 yr to 18 months and sometimes even less. After ortho treatment you will be advised wear a retainer to retain the closed space for few months.