I have severe headaches

Hello... whenever i have headaches, it starts off mild then if I don't take atleast 1000mg paracetamol, then the pain increases and my hands start to shiver, then feel nauseating and sometimes i vomit as well, and become weak and irritated. The pain i feel is mostly between my eyes and on the top of my head ( where the soft spot used to be in babies...tat area i feel pain) Please tell me why i suffer like this and what to do

Doctor Answers (2) on I have severe headaches

Dr. B Rajashekar Bangalore | General Physician
hello get ct scan of brain plain done consult a neurologist and then decide bye
Dr. Harsha Bangalore | General Physician
Hi there...there are different types of headache like migraine, tension type, cluster headache, due to sinusitis, visual disturbance. The migraine headache is usually unilateral and associated with visual disturbance, nausea, vomiting. There are many triggering factors for migraine like strong smells, bright light, emotional stress, insomnia. keep account of the triggering factors and try to avoid them. When you get a headache go into a dark room and rest. You can also consult a general physician or neurologist for further evaluation.