I have put weight
Need to reduce weight soon.. I have tummy weight..need to reduce that.. I exercise daily Inspite of which my weight doesn't seem to reduce.. Need a diet plan

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 10 yrs exp Pune

U need to reduce 13 KGS that too fat not muscle. U have more of tummy fat. I can help with 4-5 KGS weight loss in month that too fat. Tummy fat loss also inch loss also. No medications or supplements.

Well hello We understand your feeling and.your condition. Gaining weight is almost equal to looking weight if it is not familial. It needs alto.more that physical workout and also It needs protein and carbohydrate rich Diet. For s Diet plan kindly consult a dietician. We cannot help you with that because you did not.mention your height and weight measurements. Thank you