I have progressive myopia
The myopia is getting worse as the time is passing. I want a non-surgical treatment for that (other than glasses). I came to know about orthokeratology. Is there any doctor/clinic that is authorised to do this on patients in India?

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 9 yrs exp Sangrur

HELLO 1. Myopia progresses with age and becomes stable at age of 18-20 yrs.This means your myopia will not increase much now...minimal change is possible...so dont worry about that 2. Non surgical option is : Contact lens 3. There is not much enthusiasm among doctors for osteokeratology ....here u have to wear lens during night and for next 12 hrs ur number will reduce or decrease depending on amount of myopia As such there are no recognised hospital for doing this u may consult any local good eye hospital I hope this will help u