I have pilonidal sinus.

I have pilonidal sinus. I want to getvit surgically removed. Is there any surgeon in mumbai that performs cleft lift surgery for pilonidal cyst. I do not want to go for closed or open wound surgery, only cleft lift. Please reply urgently.

Doctor Answers (3) on I have pilonidal sinus.

Bangalore | General Physician

INR 150 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
Hello There. I can understand your concern. There are many surgeons in Mumbai, almost all surgeons can do it. you can consult any surgeon at a good hospital near you to get it removed. you can search for best surgeons in mumbai using this practo app itself. ypou will find hundreds and you can choose based on the number of recommendations etc. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Dr. Amarpreet Singh Riar
10 yrs. of exp | Delhi | General Practitioner

INR 200 for 24 hrs

CHAT NOW
Yes there are many surgeons for the same . All medical colleges and big corporate hospitals offer this simple procedure. Go ahead , as surgery is the only choice
Dr. Gyaneshwar
40 yrs. of exp | Ghaziabad | General Physician
This has to be answered by some one familiar with Mumbai. You can search Surgeons near your area in Mumbai on Practo. See the recommendations & reviews & decide. It is not my area of specialization.