I have PCOS problem.

Am from BANGALORE.
I trying for pregnancy from last 2 years. all test done. finally my doctor told Laparoscopy. if I take this laparoscopy is there any changes for get pregnancy and how effective? how much cost for this laparoscopy..

Doctor Answers (2) on I have PCOS problem.

you say u have tried evrything all tests are normal except you have pcod and your docypr suggested lap drilling .laproscopy drilling is suggesyed when there is resistance to folliculargrowth inspite of afequate stimulation if lh hormone is high sonologically there is stromall echodensity with increased ovarian volume and thick tunica albuginia.we can additionally assess tubal patency as well and rule out associated mesenteric tuberculosis or endometriosis. yes it is effective by improving the egg quality in our centre or any other good ctr roughly 3 to 4 out of five should become pregnant within the next six months with 2to 3 iui cycles. the remaining with possibly an element of unexplained infertility worked on at ivf improving the chances.as against stand alone ivf in resistant cases drilling decreases hormone injectioes hence fatal risk of ovarian hyper stimulation.cost factor you have to personally reiki .in general corporate cost is slghtly higjer than stamd alones
Dr. D. Anuradha Chennai | Gynecologist
how severe is your pcos? have you tried ovulation induction? is your husband's report normal? call me on 09444462068 if you have privacy issues to deal with. will help you out.