I have panic disorder
Heloo doctor,am 25 year old, i have been suffering from panic disorder from last 4 month, suddenly i feel am getting art attack and start observing my breathing its make me more panic and suddenly i feel my breathing will stop and chest also start getting pain both sides, and convert the mind other side i feel good, when i feel this i go to nearest hospital they do all check ups report says everything good,also i consulted psychiatrist MBBS DPM but find no result please suggest me what to do.
61 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harisha N L
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hi there I understand your concern and anxiety...Consult nearest psychiatrist as you require detailed counseling session and you may require medications... With that fallow relaxation techniques like yoga, meditation,avoid alcohol, smoking, coffee, tea...have good sleep and develop healthy food habits..good luck.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.