cardiologist-icon
I have palpitations
Hello doctor.. i have chills fever palpitations and heartpounding. I did my cbc and urine.. it was normal.. Ecg was done. Doctor said its normal but why do i get palpitations and pounding heart.... Do i have viral myocarditis Or is it due to fever Or something else

Dr. Sunil Kumar Gupta
Pediatric Cardiologist Jaipur
It may be due to fever. fever with chills is always a high grade fever which causes tachycardia (increased heart rate) & that may be percieved as palpitations or heartpounding. But i will advise to get echocardiography examination also.
Dr. Hithysh BM
hello der symptoms suggestive of anxiety disorder consult psychiatrist for further evaluation and treatment.