I have pain in my tooth

I have pain in my tooth since 4 years and sometimes pus created in my muscles of teeth..what do i do..?
views-icons 71 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

Your teeth has probably become non vital apart from infection of the underlying bone, as you have mentioned about pus discharge. A simple dental x Ray of the tooth will confirm the diagnosis. The treatment can be saving the tooth by root canal treatment if the teeth is stable in the jaw without any bone loss around it or if the bone loss is advanced accompanied by mobility of the tooth, removal of the involved tooth will be the only option. But you have lot of options for tooth replacement ranging from a simple removable tooth replacement to an implant supported fixed tooth replacement. Consult your nearby dentist for the treatment options
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?