I have pain in my NECK
I am software developer and i have to sit over computer for min 8 hour . when i move my NECK fast it's make some noise

Dr. Harisha N L

Hi Your symptoms are mainly due to your occupation..Try taking a warm shower or using a heating pad on the low setting. Home exercises. Begin daily gentle stretching, including neck rolls and shoulder rolls, once the worst of your pain has subsided. Gently tilt, bend and rotate your neck. Warm your neck and back with a heating pad or in the shower or bath before doing these exercises. Consult orthopedic surgeon... Your doctor or a physical therapist can instruct you in doing these exercises.