I have pain and draging
I have pain and draging sense in my both side testis since 6 yrs.Dr find bilateral varicocele. Advice to me for surgery l ve done it. But still ive pain and draging sensation both side testis.i ve consulted another Dr.He told me your testis hang lower than normal so he advice testis reduction surgery. Is this correct?
46 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello.. Well sir need to examine you and go through your reports for opinion
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.