I have ovarian cyst
I have ovarian cyst in left...before it was in right ovary is this a right medication to remove ovary cyst. And there is hair fall as well and pigmentation on face ...

Dr. Sarika Dahiphale
Infertility Specialist 13 yrs exp Pune

You should consult a gynac to rule out the cause...
Dr. Disha Sridhar
Obstetrician 17 yrs exp Bangalore

You have major imbalance happening in your  hormones. Pills cannot  heal you. If you  really want to know  the root cause of your problem and heal, please  read my blogs on www.truhealing.com or practo health  feeds. Hope that helps....
Dr. Hema Jajoo
Gynecologist 29 yrs exp Indore

As ur age is 43 yrs, you should go to a Gynecologist and take her opinion. The dtig given is a aurvedic uterine tonic not for dissolving ovarian cysts.