I have Minor Lateral fibula fracture
While playing badminton i faced minor lateral tibula fracture..they applied cast for 6 weeks and they removed .. i am using crepe band now but still facing swelling.. my concern is when again i can play badminton? How many months it will take to cure completely and play?

Swelling should not be there after 6 weeks over fracture site. Do not confuse swelling due to cast around joints with swelling over fracture site. You may return to sports 2-3 months post injury spending in x-ray and clinical status.
Share x-rays..
you may have difficulty is there is an maligned Osteoarthritis fracture.
It will heal completely in 3 more weeks .u can start playing after 3months from the time of injury
May take 2 wk more