I have itching so much
I have lots of itching in my private part from 3 days and also white thick liquid problem. Please help me..... What should I do???

Hello, You are likely to have a vaginal infection. You should better consult a gynaecologist for further evaluation and treatment. You can also visit my clinic International Fertility Centre located in New Delhi for further evaluation. My clinic offers varied gynecological treatments and services and ensures that you have a successful treatment. You can share your contact details to reach you.

+
Chat with a doctor
Consult a gynac near by
Hi, you can use quadriderm ointment externally but need to visit gynaecologist to know which type of infection is it? If its fungal  infection you need some medicines also.
Dont use wax or razor to clean the perineal area .
Consult a doctor, on examination only doctor can prescribe you medicine. Till then you can lactacyd vaginal wash for cleaning perineal area.