I have hearing problem.
I have hearing problem.when I eat something I cannot hear what opposite person trying to say voice I can hear.but cannot listen properly
31 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
Otologist/ Neurotologist 21 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹400 for 24 hrs

You have a Eustachian Tube dysfunction. Meet an ENT Specialist in your city to exaMine you, get an Impedance Audiometry to confirm my diagnosis.
Next Steps
use this app to find a good ENT Specialist using the patient feedbacks to guide you to select the best doctor.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.