I have Hair Fall

Hi I have hair fall problem Please help me out . . . I am living away from my home town can be this be a reason for my problem
views-icons 78 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on I have Hair Fall

doctor profile image
Dr. Prakash Kumar Khute
5 yrs. of exp | Delhi | Dermatologist
You have androgenic alopecia a very common problem in males it is a progressive problem which can lead to baldness in future. Its all depend on your genes and hormones. There are some other minor factor s like stress diet too much chem8cal treatment may effect your hair . These can be managed properly by a dermatologist so I suggest consult a good dermatologist near you.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?