I have errection issues & sperm not flow
I am suffering from errection issues & sperm not comes at the time of sex.issues are related of approx 8 months old only. Second thing is less desire of sex with my wife.

excessive masturbation in past may leads to the damage of nerves supplying penis..which in future leads to weak erection or erectile dysfunction, low sperm quality, shrinkage of penis, low sexual stamina etc....Don't worry in ayurveda there are some very effective medicines which are natural testosterone booster. And work very efficiently to cure your problem. I suggest you for ayurveda Vaajikaran treatment. As per Ayurveda Vaajikaran is meant to rejuvenate and improve complete sexual health.  Ayurveda medicines are very efficient and potent for your problem. Within 20 to 30 days you will notice the improvement. Nerves supplying penis would rejuvenate and strong musculature of penis would also be achieved. Maximum 3 months is almost enough to get rid of your sexual problem. With ayurveda medicines your whole reproductive system will strengthen i.e. The vessels supplying penis and the musculature of penis would be strengthened. I would need to enquire about whole of your symptoms, detail history. You can consult us online through this platform .and medicines will be sent to you by courier. Gud luck .may god give you all wellness.
Hi, Based on your query described by you above it seems you have multiple issues of Erectile dysfunction, delayed ejaculation and low libido. Let me explain you about all in brief - Erectile dysfunction occurs when a man can't get or keep an erection firm enough for sexual intercourse. In most cases the causes of this problem could be - Stress , relationship strain and low self-confidence. However need not worry as there are medications and treatment available for the same. Delayed ejaculation - Just as there is premature ejaculation there is an opposite terminology used for the same named as delayed ejaculation. The same issue can be resolved by working on your technique. We’ll provide you with few tricks adhering to the same which will help you get your issue resolved. However for your issue of low libido same will be get resolved when your above issues gets resolved.
Feel free to reach out to me either online or in person. We’ll definitely help you get your issue resolved.
Avoid taking stress. However we understand in this pandemic there is a panicking situation everywhere but keep calm and stay safe.
Take our treatment
Hi Don't worry your problem Can be resolved need few more detail history. Come online for Better understanding of your problem chat now clarify your douts Take proper consult.
There r ways and means to overcome this problem need counselling and advice chat now
Its normal... Don't worry sir.. Just relax.. Be stress free.. Take healthy diet.. Sleep well.. Avoid drinking and smoking.. Take herbal suppliments.. To be sexually fit completely.. Without any side effects and results will be permanent
for further information consult me privately