I have disturbing thought

I have been having some disturbing thoughts and usually I am a very friendly person but I have an increase in mood swings and am turning into an introvert and it is greatly affecting me

Doctor Answers (1) on I have disturbing thought

Dr. Trupti Vedpathak Pune | Addiction Psychiatrist
You have not mentioned about the disturbing thoughts in detail. These may be short lived & transient. But if these are present for a long time & affecting your day to day activities, then you may need to find the cause.They may be worrisome thoughts as seen in anxiety or pessimistic thoughts seen in depression or repetitive, intrusive, thoughts which you are not able to shrug off or you don't want to act upon but are worried that you may ,as in OCD. Moods ups & downs are common in teenage, so are disturbing thoughts. But if it is affecting you greatly & making you withdrawn, need you need to visit a mental health professional.
Visit a counsellor who may assess you & refer you to a psychiatrist if needed.