I have a vitiligo
I am having vitiligo since last 15 years whenever I wias taking treatment it will infected and the disease will spread more From last 3 years I am taking treatment by a dermatologist in bhubaneshwar, the recovery of cureness is too slow till date 5% area colour pigment came only. The treatment is also very costly.

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. Vitiligo is an auto immune condition with long term treatment plans. Lip and hands/feet is a difficult area to treat and most resistant. If you have tried medical therapy and not achieved desired results, you can consider suction blister grafts or non cultured melanocyte suspension, sort of surgery performed for Vitiligo. It requires expertise to perform and results take few months to be visible. There are other surgical methods as well, but this will be most beneficial in your case. The prerequisite for surgery is stable disease for atleast a year. Hope it helps. Dr MK Agarwala