I have a mark on my face.

When I was of 7 years I had suffered from chicken pox and I had scratched my that portion of my face where the chicken pox mark was there and from that time only I had got this mark.Please tell me the name of any cream of medicine using which I can remove this spot.
views-icons 45 Views 2 Shares Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 2 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?