I have a breathing proble
Hi I am 30 years old I feel a blockage around my nose all the time at times I feel I need to take long breaths because of that even my ears get blocked they open up if I drink something or eat somthing warm is der a medicine or something which I can apply for better breathing
30 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 20 yrs exp Bangalore
Consult an ENT specialist near you using the practo app.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?