I hav mre back pain
I hav more back pain at my left side and more white discharge ...i hav so many times precribe by gynec but still it happens plz advise me wat to do
43 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sushma Purohit
Obstetrician 13 yrs exp Raipur
Dear patient, You may be suffering from mild endometriosis leading to chronic pelvic pain irrespective of PID, Consult your gynecologist giving her every detail and let her diagnose precisely and treat.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.