I hate my life
I can't concentrate on anything, feeling drowsy, lost weight in past few days, I feel like crying for no reason, am making people angry. I love to talk to people, but now I love silence. I talk to myself. I daydream and ACT IT OUT! I work hard but am unable to achieve anything. long story, can't say. Help me please!

Dr. Hithysh BM
hello der every person faces dis problem at a point in his life kindly don get dejected think calmly practice meditation and exercise and also consult a psychiatrist who will definitely guide you to be happy in your life. success can never be achieved without failures just cheer up!!