I had type 1 diabeties
Madam i had type 1 diabeties il take insulin two times 50 units a day on my abdomen becz of this insulin so much of fat deposited on my abdomen kindly give me suggestion how to reduce my abdomen to whom to consult to reduce dat.

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 10 yrs exp Pune

How much is your height weight.why so much insulin u need good diet to balance so that insulin levels decrease. It is not good to have so much insulin u need to take proper diet to stop usuage of insulin.I can help u with same. Plz feel free to contact
Ms. Durga Kumari
Dietitian/Nutritionist 3 yrs exp Hyderabad

Hello Do brisk walk daily 45 min,and yoga exercises will help u to reduce fat from particular area. Also take high fiber ,protein food. Add plenty of water.
Dr. Farheen
Dietitian/Nutritionist 4 yrs exp Hyderabad
Hai, Firstly I would suggest you to take proper diabetic diet. And please provide me more of your details like your height, weight and since when are you diabetic so that I can give you a personalized diet chart. And for the abdominal fat, you keep changing the injecting site. It is not mandatory that you should take insulin only on your abdomen.However, it is the best site for rapid insulin absorption. You can also inject at your thigh site or at your arm site sometimes so that there won't be any swelling. To reduce your abdominal swelling which is due to injecting, you can do some exercises and stop injecting there for some days. You can contact me for further details