I had cut my Hand
I had cut my hand with blade 3 year back but the mark is not going suggest me how to remove mark..
165 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Pinanky Jadhav-Adhe
Dermatologist 10 yrs exp Mumbai
Hello, the appearance of scar mark can be effectively improved with laser treatment or PRP or Injections ( for raised scar). Kindly visit a qualified dermatologist to know what will be best suitable treatment for your scar. Regards, Dr Pinanky Jadhav, Pune
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?