I had candidal infection

I had candidal infection from past few months.. Last month I consulted a doctor.. Den after applying cream and taking tabs everything seemed fine.. But since few days it's appearance has become like dis.. It feels dry with some white patches.. It's doesn't icth o pain.. Even my palms hav become completely flaky and peeling..

Hi.... In order to prevent infections, the head of the penis and foreskin should be kept clean and dry. Daily washing, with particular attention to cleaning the penis is essential. The foreskin should be retracted (pulled back) so that the glans is exposed....The area should be washed thoroughly and gently with warm water. As soap may irritate it should not be used....An aqueous cream or some other neutral nonsoap cleanser may be used - but it should be completely rinsed off....Before replacing the foreskin, the glans should be completely dry.....