Candid LA cream on penis
So I've to apply "candid LA ointment" on my penis. The tube I got doesn't mention LA but nor does it mention candid B. I was wondering if these two are different creams. Also How do I apply it? What's the correct way? Retract the foreskin apply, apply the cream, and restore the foreskin or apply cream and wash it and then put the foreskin again. Please and Thank you for helping.

Hello... Whatever may be the brand it should have clotrimaxzole as its content.. It's antifungal cream which has to be applied in area of patches.. You apply it wherever there is fungal patch.. Apply it at night and wash it off at morning.... Long term application is required for complete cure....