I got alopecia
I'm suffering from alopecia since five years l have used a lot of medicine until now no benefit Is there any proper medical for it

Dr. Sudha Shroff
Dermatologist 9 yrs exp Hyderabad

Hello,alopecia means patterned hair loss.if it is alopecia areata its patchy hair loss for which toical creams and intralesional injections would help.if it is androgenic alopecia that is male baldness treatment depends on grade of alopecia ranging from topical medications to hair transplant.prp treatment is one of the natutal treatment available for alopecia in which plasma from patient is taken and injected into scalp.underlying causes too should be evaluated before starting treatment.
suggest you to consult dermatologist to know your grade of alopecia and for evaluation.