Alopecia .....
I'm 20m , suffering from alopecia for 2years . I had used many kind of lotions and medicines,but I didn't get any result . I have tried in all possible ways like Ayurvedic , natural and medical. I'm suffering a lot of mental breakdown due to this problem and I'm not gonna participate actively in any kind of events. So please suggest me the best way to solve the problem. This is my humble request. Thanking you

You  are  having alopecia areata. this is an autoimmune condition due to the attack of lymphocytes​ against hair roots. It results in the formation of bald patches on the scalp. It can affect any hairy area of the body also like eyebrows and  beard. It has to be treated properly for long duration until the immunity comes down. Once the immunity is controlled, hair grows back over the patches. Please call me or contact me with photos or visit me at my clinic for accurate diagnosis and treatment.

Halox lotion for alopecia Scarring alopecia causes Alopecia areata treatment