I feel week all the time
I have regular/monthly low bp issue. I feel loss of energy all the time. I also feel pain and heaviness in the lower part of my belly most of the times. It is been three years of marriage but still no progress in my health. I also feel pain my head and feel like vomiting sometimes. Please suggest me what to do.

Dr. Rashmi T V
Hi varying blood pressure specially low pressures can be controlled to some extent by hydrating your self more... drink fresh fruit juices regularly... this itself might be cause for weakness ... For lower abdominal pain history is not sufficient to comment since there is no site specifications and aggravating factors... consult a general surgeon for evaluation of cause...and treatment...