I feel to eat raw rice
I am having a high urge of eating raw rice and I eat continuously please give me solution for this I wanted to stop as My weight has increased because of this. Is this because of some deficiency in me.

Eating raw rice and otger raw food could be due yo calcium deficiency .
Get your serum calcium levels done
Take lot of calcium rich food

+152
Chat with a doctor
Stop thinking and get moving and exercise regularly. Weight does not increase by eating kilos of raw rice, but does if sit there and don't move an inch. Get checked once with a doctor, and ensure your blood tests are good to begin with.
Consultation

Side effects of eating raw rice Black rice vs brown rice What not to eat during pregnancy