I dont feel hungry
I even dont feel hungry till so many days and because of that i am not able to do my works properly .i feel too much lazy .

Dr. Vishwas Madhav Thakur
General Physician 27 yrs exp Gurgaon

See you are very young and in this age, the appetite has to be very good.If there is any physical or mental health issues, it is better to have thorough check with Family Doctor and get some tests done if he advises. Till that, start Syp Aptivate 10 ml twice a day before meals. Also start Syp Becozinc plus 10 ml once only after lunch or after dinner. Good exercise and yoga on regular basis will normalise your systems.
Dr DEEPAK KUMAR SINGH
General Physician 11 yrs exp Kanpur
You should take your meals properly..As our body requires engergy to perform...And food is the only and genuine mean to obtain...So try not to skip meals...You may use digestive enzymes in the form medicine and from natural resources like fruits and cereals...Drink plenty of water . Exercise regularly sleep properly...take care..                   Regards...