I dont get fever..why?

Earlier I used to have fever occasionally or at weather /season change. But it's been more than 2 years I don't get fever..be it weather change or I get soaked in rain. Why don't I get a fever? Is it something that one should be alarmed about? It makes me a little nervous..is everything OK inside my body?
views-icons 104 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Hello there. I can understand your concern. To know why you do not get fever, you have to understand why a person gets fevers. Most commonly its due to a infection be it viral, bacteria or some parasite that causes fever. Since you are not getting them now could be due to the fact that your body has developed good immunity against the common viruses and bacteria and now you do not come in contact with those many bacterias when you were in the past. Therefore its a good thing that you do not get fevers. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Dr. Shalini Kushwaha
General Physician 2 yrs exp Delhi

Hello. No need to worry. You are absolutely ok. Do pranayam regularly and drink plenty of water also. Follow healthy eating habits as well.
Sharath Kumar K N
General Physician Mandya
Hello, I went through your query, probably you got good immunity now, and this immunity is keeping you in good health form the some common viral invasions. There is no need to be scared of or to be worried, most of the people experience this once they cross teenage or in early adult hood. Continue your healthy habits.