I dont have beard
Hi docto,I am 17 years old but till now I dont have beard and mustache ...so what is the problem?I want to grow it fast...what can I do?I have little hairs in my chin region but not in the full face?

Hello there we understand your feeling and your concern towards your beauty.. But then we would like to say tuat you still have time for facial hair growth. But uf itnis familial then it needs some external stimulus to grow. Like shaving it regularly because at this age group it is the time of growth. Or if your father has the same trait like less facial hair. Then you need to go for procedure for more information on it you need to consult a trichologist for your help. Thank you