No Beard ,want help
Hi I m 27 now and still my beard is visible in Chin areas only , it does not look good. My father has also similar pattern so it might be due to heridity. Is there any way that I can grow beard any medicine without side effects I will b very helpful

Hello...As you said it's genetic. We can try with medicines and oil which improves hair growth. Locally we can do prachanna karma treatment.

+137
Chat with a doctor
Hello it is your heriditary pattern so don't be stressed do regular exercises also follow the Healthy lifestyle don't eat late night avoid junk food as the body will be healthy the hair grow up it will also help in beard growth
do regular morning walk and exercises
Hello there...... Make sure you  sleep well as this will help repair your damaged skin cells and promote beard growth. Certain vitamins and minerals help increase the speed at which facial hair grows. Include Vitamin A, vitamin B, vitamin C and vitamin E in your diet as they speed up the hair growth process. Clean skin encourages small hair to grow. Keep your skin clean. Wash it with warm water and a mild cleanser every morning and evening.