I am under weight
I want to increase my weight but it is constable to 50 only so give me some sugestion regarding this how i can gain my weight upto 70
33 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Venkat Raghav
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

hey, you can gain weight gradually by following diet and exercise, do regular gym it increases your appetite have ,meat ,egg, fruits and vegetables have a sound sleep , maintain fitness first and then gradually increase your weight
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?