I am suffering from Vaginismus
I am unable to do intercourse & feel fear & cant penetrate. I m 32yrs old & feel helpless. Whenever i tried to do intercourse its became unsuccessful

Vaginismus is a complex problem that requires teamwork while treating a patient. We need to help you with psychotherapy, vaginal dilators as well as the use of some simple injection therapy. Results are more than 90%. Look up my website for more details www.drrajeevagarwal.co.in/renovare-clinic
You need to relax completely , you can also use lignocaine jelly both partners during intercourse

Vaginismus home remedies