Unable to intercourse with Husband
I am married since 1.5 years and still not able to intercourse with my husband. As soon as he tries to enter, my mood gets off and my thighs get tight. Wanted to know if there is any disease from which I am suffering?
15343 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

I think you have vaginismus. You need to see a gynaecologist. It is treatable
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?

This question featured in :

When to have intercourse to get pregnant Why is it painful when i have intercourse When should i have intercourse to conceive
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.