I am suffering from hair
I am suffering from hair fall.......my previous doctor said to me ....you have suffering from male pattern baldness

Dr. Vinita Gupta
Dermatologist 10 yrs exp Gurgaon

Very common condition in males of ur age. Dont panic. U can continue using minoxidil under a dermat guidance along with some additional agents which a dermat can prescribe u to enhance minoxidil effect. It surely will help..☺
Dr. Manoj Agarwala

The hair cycle normally consists of growing, resting and falling hairs and there is a delicate balance between these stages of hair cycle. Normally hair should regrow but if it is not happening, you should consider seeing a dematologist. Further information is in the following weblink https://www.aad.org/public/diseases/hair-and-scalp-problems/hair-loss
Male pattern baldness is not very difficult to treat if you are sticking to recommendations and have a realistic expectation.