I am not able to do sex
Hi sir,My Name Ravikanth my occupation is business, and i am non alcoholic i dont drink regularly, i am diabetic patient, i am not able to so sex as my pennis is not getting stiffness, i watch porn movies daily ,please suggest good medicine for my problem Thank you 😊

Hello Practo User, use homoeopathic medications for your problem  to get Instant and effective results.Its Curable, no need to worry about. Homoeopathic medicines plays Excellent role to treat Such problems in a hollistic way without any side effect.I suggest you to message me your complete history in private chat with all reports & details & Consult Online through Practo. I will guide you for holistic & effective Results with homoeopathy ! Take care !! Best Regards:)
Stop porn totally. over excitement or over dopamine release may cause this issues
We have best tips n remedies N Change your diet menu n life style Call or chat me now
Hi don't worry Ed and PE performance anxiety have few underlying causes needs to know few more details history on private chat online for guidance evaluation and advice appointment call eight two zero eight six zero six six nine nine call now
Don't panic sir.. U will be sexually fit completely.. Start proper ayurvedic medicine.. Without any side effects and permanent solution.. Erection will remain hard.. To increase stamina for sexual activity.. To enjoy sexual activity.. To satisfy your partner completely
consult for prescription
Dear Patient, the condition you are describing is called as Erectile Dysfunction. In simple words, Erectile dysfunction is the condition in which a person, interested in sexual activity, is not able to achieve and/or maintain the erection/ Penis Hardness . The penis of the person is loose even after stimulation and is not able to penetrate the vagina of the female partner.  Unfortunately, Erectile Dysfunction has become very much common due to stress in jobs and family, dietary habits, lifestyle changes etc. Due to these reasons and many others, it is now seen in young patients as well. This includes males from 20 to 35 years of age. I was going through the internet and found out many opinions on Erectile Dysfunction/Impotence. We are glad to inform you that treatment for Erectile Dysfunction is possible and it can be CURED. Please go through our feedbacks online (Dr. Manu Rajput) and (Dr. Kanu Rajput). We both practice at Sidri International Skin Hair and Sexology Clinic. In our feedbacks, you can see GENUINE PATIENTS who were in the same state of confusion/ Dilemma regarding Erectile Dysfunction like you are now and read their and our success stories. A lot many patients after 'researching' a lot on Google get depressed and convinced that only temporary methods are available for Erectile Dysfunction which is not true. Erectile Dysfunction can be cured and that too PERMANENTLY. You DON'T have to take some tablet few hours before just to perform good in bed and face serious side effects like headache, nausea etc ruining all the pleasure and spoiling the next day. Many say these tablets/patches/pumps are the only way with which one can treat ED/Erectile dysfunction/Impotence. We don't know how true is that coz frankly speaking, we haven't seen and observed any patient of ours coming back to stage 0. We are yet to see... 😊 AYURVEDIC TREATMENT FOR ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION is a reality and it does CURE the condition. THE BEST PART IS : In most of the cases, Erectile Dysfunction completely Curable. And with Curable we don't mean Temporarily (Till the time you are taking medicines/ applying patch etc it's fine but reappear as soon as you leave the treatment) but Permanently. Why Choose Ayurveda For Your Sexual Problems ??? A Point Worth Nothing : Sexual Diseases were there before the word SEXOLOGIST or any degree came into existence . . . They (People/ Patients) were treated before too and YES, SCIENTIFICALLY  . . . Ayurveda is a science well proven & established over a thousands of year and period of time . . .And its a known fact to all that people in early ages of time were MORE FERTILE and REPRODUCTIVELY ACTIVE than people of today's era . . .Ayurveda has been treating all disorders since begining of human civilization .  .  . Pun intended but with all due respect 😊 Next steps: Please visit these links for further information on Erectile Dysfunction and to book your appointment. We will make sure to give best possible solution to your problem : https://sidriinternational.com/erectile-dysfunction-signs-evaluation-and-solutions/ https://sidriinternational.in/erectile-dysfunction-symptoms-diagnosis-and-treatment/ Best Wishes,
Erectile dysfunction can occur at any age due to multiple causes. In your case, it seems like the cause is diabetes. There are medicines and exercises that can help you.
Take an online/offline consultation
Do not self-medicate
Hello Ravikanth, Basis the details shared by you above let me tell you need not worry as this issue can be fixed with right treatment and medications. It seems to me that you have been indulged in doing masturbation and watching porn alot in past and sometimes you still do. Let me explain you about your issue in brief - Does it happen you get little Erection you feel you should go in and the moment you try to enter it goes down and it’s not hard enough for you to penetrate? Sometimes even if you penetrate you seem to lose your Erection soon and also sometimes ejaculate within few strokes? Sometimes PE is a problem for men who have erection problems (erectile dysfunction or ED). This is when men are not able to get or keep an erection that's firm enough for sex. Since an erection goes away after ejaculation, it can be tough to know if the problem is PE or ED. ED should be treated first. Premature ejaculation may not be a problem once the ED is treated. We can help you in treating both the issues of Erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation step by step. So if you genuinely interested in seeking a solution for these issues then you can contact me either online or in person. Would be happy to help you. You can contact me directly through my website link - https://www.drfayyazsexologyclinic.com
Hey sir, erectile dysfunction could be due to your age and diabetes. Please take an appointment so that we can discuss this in detail and medicines can be prescribed which could help you.