I am having slight swelling in throat
I am suffering from GRADE A ESOPHAGITIS GERD and i have consulted ENT , i was having feeling of food sticking in throat which is now better ...But i am having less appetitie and burping episodes more ! Sometimes i feel itching in throat and even small fragrance and dust irritate me and i start sneezing continuously ! I am on pantop D now

Identify d allergens and try to avoid Do gargling Avoid spicy and oily food

This could be Allergic Rhinitis which is associated sometimes with GERD. Continue the medication along with Tab Montair lc once daily night 10 days.
consult an ent surgeon
avoid cold and spicy food for a week